First things first…
Big “Hi” to my new followers! I’m pleased to meet you and I’m humbled that you think my little adventure is worth following.
The topic of this post is… I don’t know. There are FIVE drafts sitting on my dashboard waiting for me to finish a thought. I can’t.
Do you think it’s the diet? Might be. I’m training myself twice a day. I’ve been training a couple of friends. I have a weekly massage, I tan, I’ve been doing a bunch of paperwork at home. Food shopping and prep takes a bunch of time. Housework. A few meetings. And today, I started teaching summer school for the next three weeks – had to do a little lesson planning for that. I also needed to put my classroom back together after the annual summer “cleaning”.
Maybe I’m just tired.
Well, since we’re all here, I’ll just try to get you up to speed quickly because it’s just about 5 min until my bedtime. I don’t even remember what I’ve told you already.
- I got a coach – very excited about that.
- I’m losing weight – not sure how excited I am about that even though that’s supposed to happen. I’m worried that I’m losing muscle. I’m getting a lot of positive comments about looking “leaner”. I guess that’s good, but you know that whole bodybuilder mind thing…
- I donated blood over a week ago and that affected my workouts for a couple of days.
- I’ve been practicing my mandatory poses and quarter turns everyday. Still trying to put together a routine. I have a few poses I like, but not enough and I can’t tell if they are good ones for showing off my strengths. I’m going to start working with someone on that this week.
- I’m drinking 1.5-2 gallons of distilled water everyday. No worries. I’m taking 3 multivitamins and minerals a day.
- Diet is tighter. A lot tighter. However, I’m being a little stubborn about giving up my evening protein shake and Crystal Light.
- Took a big bag of veggies to a movie. Learned there is a limit to how much broccoli I can eat. 5 oz was too much.
Did I forget anything? If you have any questions, that would be helpful. I’m sure it will be easier for me to answer questions than to try and remember everything I haven’t told you.
6 weeks, 4 days, 13 hours, 54 minutes until prejudging.
(Not freaking out. Too much.)